Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hayden Williams!!
I see you walk round with her and i always try to not look but its hard you wer in my life for 2 and abit years and we done everything together everythink you do with her we done it just makes me sad and just knowing we will never be friends again hurts =[ I no we wont work again because i just always hear what you do with girls and i just cant look at you in that way its weird i always think will i ever get over you because it seems so hard you wer the best boyfriend and hope your the same to your new girl but dont hurt her like you hurt me hope one day we can be mates but i no it wont be till a year or two.... You look happy and i no i was the one who said for you to get over me i wish i didnt but i did and yer well cant really take that back aye. Hope you have a good life cya.
I love you and miss you sooo much =[

No comments:

Post a Comment