Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Last weekend was Different i didnt go out out on friday and saturday night because it was me sister's 18th party that was ok but i didnt drink because i was sick so i just went to bed then i woke up to my family singing and danceing it was soo loud so i got up and i asked my if i could drive to get my lil sister and she said yip i dont even no how to drive but i was kinda good haha then i went camping with sinade, thai, aj, callum and that it was fun but drank to fast and didnt last the hole night=[ i woke up at leightons and he wasnt there so i went back to sleep and he texted me "im at work" so i had to wait till 12 to get picked up then that monday i was hanging out with sinade and thai and them we went to the river didnt go in but layed in the sun it was good i had a fun weekend hope this one is the same =].

No comments:

Post a Comment